How do you charge? (my phone number is 612-229-7285)
At the moment I am full with clients until at least June 2013. I am looking at referral options at the moment.
I charge $100 an hour (there is a $200 intake charge and 6 hour minimum per month) and typically communicate with customers via text message and email (which keeps the costs low). I do not charge for the initial phone call (in other words you have nothing to lose by calling me).
Email me at email@example.com and I will send you a questionnaire that will set up the phone call and allow for some measure of efficiency. You can also call me at the number below.
I also have a facebook group that you can join free of charge. You are always welcome to ask me questions in that group at no cost.
What you get when you join the Facebook Group:
1. What to eat, when and why it works.
2. A supportive group with similar goals.
3. Whether you are looking to lose weight or get six pack abs (for six pack abs you will need to work out roughly 3 times a week for about 45 minutes assuming you are relatively lean already) it’s always better to have some support.
What this plan is not:
1. This is not a plan where you will starve or be hungry or rob you of performance.
2. This is not a plan where you will be required to give up everything you love.
3. This is not calorie counting plan.
What this plan will teach you:
1. That your food choices make you hungry or full.
2. You do not need extreme exercise to lose weight or maintain a healthy life (though it helps).
3. When you are done you will definitively know how to live a healthy life!
For Nutrition Coaching or questions call 612-229-7285 (ask for Paul). Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The group is 100% free without the consultation.
For more information including free lists of what to eat to get ripped and a great and supportive group, join the LeanYou.net Food Log group on Facebook, it is a private group.
Pingback: Eagan Personal Training – Lean You | Personal Training Eagan, Burnsville and Apple Valley – Minnesota
Pingback: What is your fat loss plan? | Nutrition Coaching
I’m 51 and weigh 280 and would like to loose 70-80 pds
I will be happy to have a conversation with you to see if it’s a good fit. I will send you an email now.